Monday, October 21, 2013

Bad days...

Today is a horrible day!  I have been feeling pretty crumby the past couple of days and today I just feel like crap!  I thought it was just because I was trying to do to too much so today I decided to just lay low.  I actually canceled all of my visitors I was suppose to have today so I could rest.  I have been on the couch all day sleeping on and off.  My head has been killing me and my temperature has been a little on the high side at 99.3.  I am suppose to go to the ER if my temp gets above 100.4.  I have only taken Tylenol today to help with the headache but it has not done much for me.  I don't have much of an appetite and smells are starting to bother me as well.  I am just trying to drink as much water as I can but the taste is so bad it makes it very hard.

I just feel like all I want to do is sleep but then I think that makes me feel worse because I'm not doing anything.  As some of you know I am a BIG couponer and I really wanted to get my list together so Johnna could go shopping for me tomorrow.  She is still coming up one a week to help me with whatever I need and is always a huge help!!!  I know she laughs at me but my goal to always save at least 65% or more on each shopping trip, the most I have saved was 76%.  I am hopeful that I get some kind of second wind and can pull it together before she gets here.

I hate days like this, when I feel so sick and out of it.  I feel like I have cancer and I can't do a damn thing about it!  My body is hurting, my mouth is so sore, my head is pounding and all that seems to help is sleep.  I hate to whine like this and I feel like such a loser, I hate complaining because I know that things could be so much worse.  I know there are people fighting harder than I am and they have a much tougher road to hoe.  Makes me feel guilty even talking about it really, I just need to suck it up!  If I don't feel better tomorrow I'm going to have to call the doctor to figure out if this is normal.  She said that the first treatment should be a good indication of how the rest of my treatments should go but I feel so much worse than I did the first time around and I don't know if that is normal.

I hate to be so negative but it is what it is and I have to deal with the bad days as much as I get to deal with the good days.  I hate bad days!  I just hope there are not many more of them!

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing wrong with feeling down or frustrated. It is a normal part of this journey. No matter who has it worse, it is not ungrateful to have negative emotions about negative things. Allow yourself that tiny luxury. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you've had a better day ❤️

    ReplyDelete