Saturday, October 5, 2013

I'm off...

Well in more than one way I am off.  I am leaving for our trip today so my next few posts will be from the road but I wanted to get one more off before I left and this will be a quick one.  I also have come to the realization that when I get home I will have lost all of my hair.  It is coming out like crazy now and I'm sure it will be gone by Monday.  I am working on lining up a place that I can go to while we are in Utah to get it "taken care of".  It is still only coming out like it is thinning and not in big clumps but with all of this wind it is just coming out like crazy!  I have not washed it and used the dry shampoo but just to touch it makes it come out.  I'm still doing okay with it but don't know how I will react once it is all gone....

I wanted to add a picture of me with hair so you can remember that I did have long fun curls and they will be back in a year or two, I hope.  I know this is a short post but I wanted to let you all know not to freak out if you see me when I get back as well as to write it down so I can start to process this.

I have been feeling pretty good and trying to rest.  I plan on sleeping most of the way today and I was able to find a place at a cancer center by the "U" to get my pic dressing changed so my doctor was happy with that so I am all cleared and ready to go.  I am really looking forward to the trip and just relaxing.

I hope you all are well and not getting too blown away with all of this wind.  Stay safe and love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment